- 05-Feb-2013 to 06-Nov-2013 (PST)
- La Mesa, CA, USA
- Full Time
Driver Activity Assistant.
• Job Summary:
Transport residents in company vehicles to and from scheduled shopping destinations,cultural engagements,special events,etc.,in a safe and courteous manner. Assists residents with social activities on and off site.
• Assists the Lifestyle Director with preparation for resident activities and events.
Essential Functions ,Duties, and Responsibilities:
•Transport residents in the company van/bus to scheduled shopping destinations medical appointments, cultural engagements, special events,scenic drive,etc.
• Drive safely at all times.
• Perform pre‐trip inspection of tires,brakes,lights,suspension system,and mirrors as required by State and Federal law.
• During driving,periodically check gauges such as: oi lpressure, voltmeter, coolant temperature ,and any warning lights, and report unusual findings to supervisor.
• Keep company vehicles clean and service according to the manufacturers recommendations.
• Assist residents in and out of vehicle.
• Enforce that all residents wear their seatbelts, and that residents remain seated while vehicle is in motion.
• Must possess,as a minimum,a high school degree or equivalent.
• Must have a current commercial driver's license with passenger endorsement and medical release.
• Driver must not have a major violation on his/her driving record
• Must be familiar with geographical layout of San Diego area.
• Must be familiar with methods to secure information,directions,etc
• Must display genuine interest in seniors and compassion for the aging
• Must be available on weekends and evenings.
EOE,Must pass DOJ and PRe-employment drug testing
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!